Thursday, September 22, 2005

UGH....PEOPLE ARE CRAZY!!!!

i share my sister's frustrations about hurricane rita...after katrina, people all over the state are freaking out about this storm. massive yes, but.....as far inland as we are, come on now...thats just insane...no need for all of this madness..i don't think...i could be wrong though..that has happened a time or two.. i need some R&R, so i plan to play golf sometime..prolly tomorrow..even though i am horrible..but we shall see...was supposed to go to a&m game vs. texas state, but..due to circumstances beyond my control (parents and hurricane rita and people freaked out) i wasn't able to make it....i'm not bitter though..yeah right...but i, i will survive...until next time

3 comments:

Megan said...

I feel that dude...fo sheezy!

Jeremy Hellums said...

I am not sure I understand...I am calm, cool, and collected! :)

JMob said...

punks