Thursday, June 19, 2008

alright peeps...the moment we have all been waiting for is upon us.....my new blog is up....well...sorta... as of right now i like how it looks and whatnot, but i will probably still be messing with the layout once i figure out cool sidebar stuff (like my twitter and blogroll and things)..i went the wordpress route bcuz i thought i would probably be updating this thing more and more this summer, so why not put a little money into it (although you can wordpress for free)

so i did and i am now the proud owner of my own URL.

so update your bookmarks and rss's if you like

www.jonathanmobley.com

i still dont know why if you google my name, my own dang website doesnt come up. that just means my mission to live under the radar is continuous even with my own domain name.

cheers

No comments: