Saturday, October 15, 2005

another week, another game, another loss....:(


last night the opponent was Pflugerville Connolly.....#1 team in our district, we were naturally the underdog, and naturally we played scared and they played like the good team they are...i got about 2 plays this game, doubling last wks total, but since the score was 50-14, i did get more time than that because of kick returns....so....we played bad, i didn't play much, what else is there.....next wk we have elgin wildcats, winless on the yr....hope we win....here's a sweet pic of my boys.....obviously a passing play, so obviously i'm not in...until next time

2 comments:

Megan said...

Hey dude...keep your head up! At least you're stepping foot on the field. Most games I didn't even do that, except to shake the opponents hands at the end of the game. It'll get better I promise. You'll definitely start on Senior night! He's got to start you. I mean...Coach Paul started me...c'mon!

JMob said...

true dat meg...plus now that doc romey said sit a wk, and coach goad was being a punk to me when i told him, that doesn't make matters better....so anyways....go astros tonight...i'll holler