Wednesday, October 26, 2005

I'm Legal!!!!


Today marked the 18th anniversary of my birth, i feel as young as i did at age 5...yeah right...considerin my hand is broke and all...we find out tomorrow what exactly is wrong, and what we shall do about it....hopefully not a cast, but i've never had one of them...so i wouldn't know...but we'll see....we play hendrickson on fri. and they're in 2nd in district, and if we win, we go to playoffs prolly for sure...but we have to beat Del Valle next wk too....so hopefully we do good this wk...to show my astro pride, i posted a pic of me, freshly 18, and my astro hatt....got stros'...until next time

3 comments:

Jeremy Hellums said...

Don't forget to sign up for the draft!

JMob said...

ha ha.....if that happens, me and u both are movin to mexico

Megan said...

You are such a dork!