Thursday, October 06, 2005

"Well Hi!"-Gran

This is one of my fondest memories of my Gran, when I would get handed the phone after my mom talking to her, she would say "Well Hi" in the sweetest voice. But her journey ended on Sat. night, Oct 1. I got to be with her as she passed, which is one of if not the toughest things i have experienced in my entire life. Watching someone pass on is sad, but yet she is definately going to a much much better place where she can be in no more pain. i must say, to some extent i am jealous. We buried her on tuesday morning in a nice small ceremony, which i bet is what she would've wanted. I will miss my Gran. That is for sure. But to know that she is w/Grandaddy and to know that i will see them one day. something i am definately looking forward to. So anyways, watchin the Astros. They are currently losing, but......they can pull it out. Homecoming tomorrow night against the Taylor Ducks. Until Next time...

No comments: