Tuesday, September 26, 2006

i stand amazed

i stand amazed in the presence of Jesus the Nazarene
and wonder how He could love me, a sinner condemned unclean
singin how marvelous, how wonderful and my song..shall ever be
how marvelous, how wonderful, is My Savior's love for Me
He took my sin and my sorrow, and He made them His very own
He bore the burden to Calvary and suffered and died alone
singin how marvelous, how wonderful and my song shall ever be
how marvelous, how wonderful is My Savior's love for Me
how marvelous, how wonderful and my song shall ever be
how marvelous, how wondeful is My Savior's love for Me
and with the ransom in Glory His face I, at last, shall see
will be my joy through the ages to sing of his love for me
everybody's singin how marvelous, how wonderful and my song shall ever be
how marvelous, how wonderful. is My Savior's love for Me

No comments: