Tuesday, September 26, 2006

music music music

wow...what an incredible day to be a music lover like myself..i have been waiting for this day, september 26th for a while now....since last spring actually.....not bcuz i knew i had a quiz in histroy......last wk John Mayer's "Continuum", last night i got to download an hr early Chris Tomlin's "See the Morning" (see previous blog) and then today i previewed Big Daddy Weave's "Every Time I Breathe" and Phillips Craig & Dean's "From the Top of my Lungs" (which i know my dad will enjoy)....i love these moments where im just so overwhelmed with new music i dont know what to do with myself...call me crazy....call me psycho if u must...but i dig it...Chris really brings it home once again with all his deep lyrics, Big Daddy does a few remakes of older worship songs...i had liked "Let it Rise" b4 to some extent, but now i love Big Daddy's version....

breakaway tonite, michael bleeker, worship pastor from the village church will be doin music so im pretty stoked about that...not sure if he can hang w/robbie seay and the gang....then we got the shanes comin to town next wk..which should be sweet....

tomorrow goin to LOC for Jeremy's grandmother's funeral......i'd much rather be going home on good terms....so keep Jer and all the Hellums family in ur prayers..

How can I keep from singing Your praise
How can I ever say enough
How amazing is Your love
How can I keep from shouting Your name
I know I am loved by the King
And it makes my heart want to sing
from Chris Tomlin's "How Can I Keep From Singing"

until next time

No comments: